Overall privacy statement
We take your privacy very seriously. Because we gather certain types of information about our users we want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather, how we use it, and how you can correct or change it.
What information does DBEGoodfaith.com collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services.
We collect personally identifiable information (which includes name, title, address, phone number, fax number and e-mail address) when you provide it to us, such as when you register on our site, when you subscribe for a User Account, Trade Journals or an e-mail newsletter, register for our Good Faith effort service. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you provided to us.
How does DBEGoodfaith.com use the information?
We use the information we gather for these purposes:
- To customize the advertising and content you see
- To enhance the user experience on our o site. We use tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages. In doing so, we continue to build a better service for you.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling users to participate in paid services and message boards.
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you
- To allow Agencies be able to communicate their up coming projects with the Minority Business.
How does DBEGoodfaith.com share the information?
We do not share this information with entity outside of our system. Your information will never leave our system and site.
How can I update my personal information?
You can correct or change the information collected during registration for our site. This can be achieved by logging on to our site and changing your personal details there. Users may change information at any time and as often as necessary. Users who are experiencing problems with our services or who have questions about how our services work can contact us using e-mail addresses at the bottom of this page.
Questions regarding this privacy statement, or regarding any other aspects of our Web site, should be sent via e-mail below.
E-mail email@example.com to contact us regarding a privacy issue. Please include the site, conference or magazine you are referring to in your e-mail to us.
Updated July 2005